Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What I want to be...

There are a bunch of things I want to be...

  • A Writer
  • Better at Math
  • An Astronaut
  • Simple-er
  • Charismatic
The list goes on, but I decided to stop at that point because after that (top five, ya know?), it becomes kind of redundant.

The point of the matter is this; I want a lot of things.

I want to be constantly improving myself, progressing, helping out others.  Sometimes it's hard to do that, after all, I am Human.

But like I've said before, I've had to learn patience, 'cause-



That's something I've been working on this past week, remembering that Jesus Wants Me for A Sunbeam,

It's a simple thing.

I do my best to honor Him and His Gospel and that's all I can do.

"Ye are the light of the world", He has told us, we are to be His disciples so that His gospel can be shared throughout the world!  

I want to do my best for Him.



This is an made from John 8:12-58


Sorry for the technical problems, I had some... well, problems!

Keep it real!

1 comment:

  1. It's kinda sad that we end singing the song Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam AFTER we leave Primary, we should always be singing that throughout our life!

    ReplyDelete